May 2nd, 2012 → 2:44 pm
@ Kyra Coffie
// 2 Comments
This is a bit of a tricky question! Do you want to copy the information in one column to another or do you want to copy the column headings of one bin to another? Fortunately, I have an answer for both!
If you want to copy the information from one bin column to another:
- Click on the first column in the bin.
- Press Ctrl/Cmd + D.
- Choose the column you want to paste that information to and then click OK.
If you want to copy the bin column headings of one bin to another, you should save the bin column headings and then choose that saved bin view in another bin. To do this:
- Click the Text tab on the bin.
- Click the Bin View menu (where it says Untitled), and select Save As.
- In the View Name dialog box that appears, type the bin’s saved setting name and then click OK.
Tags: AE, Assistant Editor, Avid, Bin, Bin columns, The Avid Assistant Editor's Handbook